German Language Cheat Sheets
Are you visiting Germany (or Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg or Belgium)? Do you need to learn a little German language to get by? For a minimal cost, you can get this amazing set of German language cheat sheets to make your trip so much richer and easier.
* dozens of incredibly useful words and phrases
* translation and pronunciation
* download instantly
* printable PDF’s fit on one sheet
* easy to understand, easy to read
* Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Over 200 of the most essential words and phrases, such as:
* Good Morning – guten morgen (pronounced: goo ten mohr gahn)
* Thank You – danke (pronounced: dahn kuh)
* Menu – menü (pronounced: mih noo)
* Train – der zug (pronounced: dare zook)
* Bon appétit! – guten appetit! (pronounced: goo ten ah pay teet)
Our German Language Contributor
Sign up today, and get German Basics, German Food and all the other languages in our ever-growing collection.